- Drag. Drop. Compress.
- File type supported: JPEGPNGSVGGIFWEBP
- Reduce the file size of your images by compressing them without losing any quality.
- Choose between lossy and lossless compression:
- Lossy: Recommended option. Mainly used for images to be displayed on websites. The lossy compression can achieve file size reduction by up to 95% with very little difference to the human eye.
- Lossless: Can be used if you need to keep the quality of the image untouched. Can be used for print purposes. Lossless image compression can usually shrink a picture by 5% to 20%.
- Preserve metadatas (Pro).
- Fix photos orientation (Pro).
- Add prefix/suffix to the file name (Pro).
Image Resizing (Pro)
- Resize images to fit any screen and make sure every image dimension are adapted accordingly.
- Adjust the compression ratio to get even further size reduction.
Developer API COMING SOON
Wordpress plugin COMING SOON